Oh Se-hun (born April 12, 1994), known mononymously as Sehun, is a South Korean singer. He is currently a member of EXO-K, a subgroup of the Chinese-South Korean boy band EXO.
Birth name : Oh Se Hoon
Stage Name : Se Hun
Hangul : 오세훈
Hanja : 吳世勛
Revised Romanization : O Se-hun
McCune–Reischauer* : O Sehun
Date of Birth : April 12, 1994
Position : Vocalist, Lead Dancer
Genres : Pop, dance, R&B
Height : 181 cm
Weight : 63.5 kg
Skills : Dancing
– A former ulzzang**
– Maknae*** of EXO-K
– volunteered at the RCY shelter to help disabled children so he played with them and tidied up the facilities.
– is not scheming/manipulative
– Se Hun shares the room with Su Ho.
– joined SM in 2008 by Casting System
– was in the tenth grade when joined SM
his interests in becoming a singer, later developed into a passion after only the first day of training.
* McCune–Reischauer romanization is one of the two most widely used Korean language romanization systems, along with the Revised Romanization of Korean, which replaced (a modified) McCune–Reischauer as the official romanization system in South Korea in 2000. Another variant of McCune–Reischauer is used as the official system in North Korea.
** Eoljjang (Korean: 얼짱), also spelled as Ulzzang or Uljjang (Korean pronunciation: [ʌl.tɕ͈äŋ]), is a popular South Korean term literally meaning “best face” or “good-looking”.
*** Maknae – youngest members
Credits: wikipidia, exotown @ blogspot
Shared/compiled by: Ohsayhun @ wordpress